After some thought, I decided to take the pieces home. I just couldn't pass them up. I ended up with 10 place settings (minus the cups, we love our mug collection) and so far, I'm beyond thrilled with them!
Before I go, here are some of my favourite links from this week:
- Love this art DIY!
- I've been looking for a pair of jeans that I didn't have to roll up when wearing ankle boots, these ones fit the bill (I had to size up)
- The newly renovated Williams-Sonoma store in Yorkdale looks amazing and I can't wait to visit!
- I'm toying with the idea of getting a round table for our kitchen, this photo is making it easy to say "yes"
- Ahhh, the art of layering during the fall months
- How gorgeous are the photos (and outfit, of course) from this post on Julia's blog? Jaw.drop. I heart fall (and Julia's incredibly fashion sense!)
Have a lovely weekend and PS don't forget to enter this fantastic giveaway!