Oh you know, just a few of my favourite things right now! I thought I'd share a few items that have caught my eye and a couple of things that I currently have and absolutely love!
1. This Leah Alexandra ring is absolutely everything! I've been wearing every day and have received so many compliments. It's not only adjustable, but can easily be paired with other rings for a beautiful stacked combo.
2. I've been coveting tassel necklaces for some time now, they seem to go so perfectly with almost any outfit. This piece from Olive + Piper looks like a winner!
3. I just recently picked up these half mitts from Old Navy and love how they keep my hands warm, but my fingers are free. Also, the colour combo is spot on!
4. You will find me wearing a cardigan 99.999% of the time when I'm in the house. I just ordered this honeycomb fabulousness from Gap after being jealous of the one that my husband has from Banana Republic for far too long. Can't wait to get my hands on it!
5. It's time to ramp up your skin care routine for the cold and dry winter months. The Olay Total Effect Holiday Gift Set has definitely caught my eye!
6. There's no doubt that over-the-knee boots are in right now and I totally want to jump aboard the wagon! ha! These Dyna boots from ALDO have been in my online cart for the past little while. I'm thinking "yes".
7. Up your wrist game with this stunner from BRAVE Leather. I adore the pendant and it's officially on my wishlist.
8. It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Poppy Barley. Love their products and the entire team behind the fabulous brand. This wristlet! #getintomycart!
9. One word: cashmere. That is all. Roots, you've done good.
10. I can't say enough about this Anna With Love Photography print pack. I've included a few of the photos in the gallery wall in our basement. I love that they add a touch a of colour and wanderlust to your space!
So, if you were wondering what was on my mind lately, you now know! What are you hoping to find under the tree?
Have a lovely day, friends!