Baseball season has officially started and you guys, I don't know who is more excited, the kids or hubs and I! We all love baseball and if there is one sport that I hope the kids play for years to come, it's most definitely baseball!
As we head into the weekend, here are a few things that caught my eye this week:
- Can I be honest? Okay, good. I would love to raid Jillian Harris' closet, gosh the girl has amazing style!
- Love hitting up flea markets? Here are some great tips!
- Do you have a thing for decorating with white and black? Then you should read this.
- It's true, Disney movies do give the best life advice!
- Want to know how to fake perfection, you're in luck...Emily from Cupcakes an Cashmere has shared some tips
- Have a collection? Here's how you decorate with it.
- Ahh, the age old question "how do you boil the perfect egg?". This is how
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a ticket to the first ever Design Exchange Auction! Find out more here.
Enjoy the links and have a wonderful weekend, friends!