So excited that we are heading into our first long weekend of the year! It also just happens to be our anniversary weekend (12 years!). Here are a few things that caught my eye this week:
I'm SO excited to share that the Poppy Barley team will be back in the Toronto area for a fabulous pop up event! I'm beyond thrilled with my Foxhunt boots and I'm positive that their new collection will be a huge hit! Be sure to book your fitting appointment and to stop by to see it all! It's super exciting because the team will be bringing the full product line with them (typically you can see a small selection of sample product if you live in the Toronto area). Find out more about the event here.
A few other things that caught my eye this week:
- Traditional Home's TRADhome magazine is live and it's full of inspiration!
- This home got a major facelift and I'm loving it!
- This lakeside home has left me speechless
- We're getting ready to stain our deck, thankfully Brittany is one step ahead of us and has posted some extremely useful tips!
- This post about SoulCycle made me laugh
- I need to find a spot for this gorgeous fabric!
And lastly, our basement makeover is coming along nicely! We are almost done and I can't wait to share more pics of it with you! Here's a sneak peek:
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!