Alright, right to the truth is....
- today is kiddo #1's 8th bday. I can't believe he's already 8, it's just insane! He's no longer a little kid, he's requiring more independence and is quickly losing those "little boy" habits. It's just so bittersweet, where did the time go?!
- we've been hit by a nasty sinus cold and I was literally down for the count. I very rarely succumb to colds, but honestly, I couldn't function. I was so thankful to have hubby home vs away on a trip. Nothing worse than feeling absolutely horrible and having to run a house on your own.
- I'm baking cupcakes for kiddos bday. He loves nutella and I had remembered seeing this recipe over at Rosie's amazing website. So, I thought I'd throw my baking hat on and give them a try! I even bought decorating set for the frosting. Yes.I.Did.
- as I mentioned here, I've added some prints to my wardrobe. they make me smile, I can't believe it's taken me this long
- speaking of love, I used to absolutely love, love, love Mariah Carey. did you? I loved her style, her music, her hair, just loved her. Like, seriously, loved her! I was watching muchmusic the other day and this video came on and I had such a flashback.
So, with that. Happy weekend friends!